Favorite Longboard Companies? (part one)

Monday, April 11, 2011

Earthwing!

So this post will be about Earthwing, a good longboarding company. I personally have an Earthwing Supermodel and I love it a lot. It's my first board so I can't really compare it to anything else other than what I've ridden a few other times. But it really is a good all around board in my opinion. You can do awesome down hill with it, fun free riding, sliding, and just about everything else.

I would recommend this to anyone that wants to start longboarding or anyone that wants to get a new board. You can not go wrong with buying this baby!

Here is a picture of the beauty:

14 comments:

  1. Looks totally BA, I could take that to HS and be cool AF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lks totlly badass, i cud tk dat 2 high school n b kool as fuck

    ReplyDelete
  3. That board looks pretty awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For how long do you have this beauty? I'm thinking of buying the same one in future

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool! I'd probably break my neck on it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. been looking to get a long board. anything youd suggest for a first timer?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you do downhill, or just transportation?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice recommendation, my buddy actually has one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am
    starting a internet website directory and was
    wanting to know if I can submit your site? I'm hoping
    to increase my directory slowly by hand so that it
    maintains top quality. I'll make sure
    and put your website in the proper category and I'll
    additionally use, "Blogger: Longboarding" as your anchor text. Please let me know if this is ok with you by mailing me at: ingeborg.elliot@googlemail.com.
    Thanks!

    Check out my web-site: Click Here

    ReplyDelete