Favorite Longboard Companies? (part one)

Friday, April 8, 2011

My Longboard Welcome


I started longboarding my freshman year of college. It was the best decision I have ever made in a very long time. Longboarding has been so much fun for me ever since I started and I still love it as much as I did before. Going from class to class and back to my dorm takes no time and is fun now.

This is pretty much a new hobby for me and I think people should give it a try. It really gives me something to do with all of the free time that I have. You can longboard with friends too which makes it a really fun time.

To all of those that already longboard, I hope that you can still check out the things I upload in the future. Don't hesitate to post anything that you find might be helpful that other people should know. I hope for my blog to become filled with my experiences and opinions as well as very useful information about longboarding in general.

Welcome to my longboarding blog, I hope you find something useful here.

3 comments:

  1. I love longboarding, longboarding is soooooo cooooooool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Used to get in trouble for longboarding near school, but really is a healthy activity

    ReplyDelete